Lest I kid myself into thinking I'll actually be able to pull off yesterday's cold weather wish list, I've put together a Low version based more on the reality of the situation. I've kept the hat, though. Noone else seems to carry anything equivalent that I would be caught dead in, and it's under $50.
1. Kubla Cap in Cream at Sundance
2. Toasty wrist warmers, a free knitting pattern by a friend to knit with knitted in orange wool (a project to find yarn for!)
3. My own Banana Republic toggle coat in black, from 4 or 5 years ago, very similar to this one.
4. Autumn Afternoons Cardigan in charcoal, a free knitting pattern by Lion Brand that I have about 1/2 knitted.
5. Quest PAC boots at Dick's Sporting Goods
There. About $500 cheaper!